Monday, February 26, 2007

non-comedogenic





in med school, you learn a lot of new words and acronyms, probably a few each day almost.

then i go and look at my bottle of lotion, and there's one of the best words i've ever seen.

non-comedogenic: does it mean?
a. will not produce comedian offspring
b. will not be funny
c. will not work with medical professionals' offspring
d. will not aggravate acne

if you guessed d, you are right (but boring).
if you guessed a-c, you are my best friend.
if you laughed, i love you.

anywho....about those exams....guess i should get back to studying...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote C... and I did laugh at a-c. And I am happy you found some facial lotion that doesn't aggrivate acne. :)

love you, Pete!

Anonymous said...

i love it babe!!! Glad to see you still have your sense of humour even after all the stressand work
love joy

Anonymous said...

I guessed D, but I also Laughed. So does that mean I'm boring but you still love me?