Wednesday, January 24, 2007

insert funny title here






thought i should update, despite the fact that i couldn't think of a good title. i'm sure you'll all forgive me. right? you will, won't you?






ok, moving on.






life has been good. gross anatomy is over, and we have moved on to brain and behavior. i'm enjoying it. something i didn't like about anatomy was that it didn't have a lot of physiology in it, we have it later. so we learned about things with very little connection to how it works a lot of times. this class is different, we're learning how things work right from the beginning.






but the days are long. lots of lecture, and lab too. my lab group is good, thus far (only three days in)...my anatomy, eh, not so much....some of them anyway.






so this weekend was excellent! i drove down with four of my friends--matt, tom, arlin, and afarin--to the city to see Les Miz on broadway. and it was just lovely.






oh, and i got to drive. city drive. it was awesome. the scariest moment was when two buses were trying to merge... into me...one on each side...we just held our breath.






someday i'll put pics up from the actual trip, but today isn't that day. my computer is broken and in the process of being fixed by hp. so until then, you'll just have to use your imagination.






oh, by the way, got an awesome camera for christmas...that my friends are in love with. i feel like it's the cool new toy. they'll beg me to pull it out, then all take lots of pics, then upload them onto their computer....then return it to me with no memory or battery. that's what friends are for.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no. You posted and I haven't checked in awhile.
Thanks for sharing your story. I don't have a clever title.
I just googled you. I found Sara's blog and a message that Dr. Phil has mail for you.
So glad you and your fellow year ones stopped by for sleep and stayed for a visit.
Hope you get your pc back soon.
Love you.

Anonymous said...

Emily, I made iced tea with one altoid, a lemon and a lime. I think I might do that for all time. Thanks!