Sunday, December 03, 2006

wittiness not required....

it has come to my attention that perhaps some of my readers are slow to comment, thinking i have suddenly raised the bar in asking for "witticisms". i would like to say that that was not my intent, though i have no doubt that all who read this are quite adept at witty remarks....i try not to associate with dull people.

i hope that it is now clear what i am looking for in regards to comments.

thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you!

Anonymous said...

ummm.... dumb comment number 2222
or otherwise know as " your nuts are not safe with me in the house". Not to be repeated to those unworthy

Anonymous said...

Phew! I can finally say something...I always heard that If you can't think of something witty to say, then say nothing at all.
Well, I think you are doing an excellent job as you round the learning curve, ok, with occasional blips.
Your doctor was sure you were going to be a boy until after he "met" you.
Like your delicate way of putting things in print.